Our Night Watch Ghost Tour invites you to explore beyond the beauty of Savannah by day. By night, the Spanish Moss of Savannah is steeped with terrifying and heart wrenching tales of those gone before. Savannah has even earned the reputation of being the most haunted City in the United States! The Night Watch was vital to protect Colonial Savannah from fire, sword, and any other threat. This patrol begins in Johnson Square, ventures by Colonial Park Cemetery, and concludes near the Birthplace of the Founder of the Girl Scouts, Juliette Gordon Low. Be ready to sneak, scare, or form a square with a Patriot Privateer in this fun and memorable adventure. This classic ghost tour is ideal for Girl Scouts! Please note the tour may be adjusted for adults as well.
Night Watch Ghost Tour - 90 Minutes
1. Single Rate (Ages 7+) ~ $30 ~ Offered to the Public occasionally on Saturday nights. Visit our BOOK NOW button and see our availability!
2. Group Rate (Ages 7+ for Groups of up to 13) ~ $222
3. Additional Group Rate Single (Ages 7+ for each Ticket in a Group over 13) ~ $17
How to Book your Liberty Encounters History Program for Groups:
1. Contact Liberty Encounters at email@example.com or 302.668.8029 to confirm a time and date that works for you!
2. Send payment to book your program. Payment options include a Check made out to Aaron Bradford, Cash, Venmo, or online Credit Card (which charges the 1.9% credit card + 30 cents per transaction fee, and 7% sales tax).
If you choose to use a Credit Card, after you contact Liberty Encounters, we will email you a link using the FareHarbor application.
Programs are booked upon receipt of payment. Programs may be cancelled and refunds issued up to two weeks before the program date, minus a non-refundable $75 booking fee. If Liberty Encounters cancels a program due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
3. Receive confirmation email.
Please know that gratuities are gratefully appreciated, but are not demanded with sword or bayonet!