Friends of French Savannah Walking Tour
Our Friends of French Savannah Walking Tour invites you to explore and celebrate the friendship between America and France from the perspective of a Patriot Soldier. From the great Empires and persecuted peoples in Colonial North America, to the struggle for American Independence, to a vibrant community that gave many soaring structures into the 20th century, appreciate Savannah in a whole new way! March through Savannah in this engaging tour, try your hand at the skills, and learn the stories that are part of the beautiful culture of the Hostess City of the South. Hourra and vive la liberté!
1. Single Rate (Ages 7+) ~ $30 ~ Visit our BOOK NOW button and see our availability!
2. Group Rate (Ages 7+ for Groups of up to 13) ~ $222 ~ Please see below for booking instructions
3. Additional Group Rate Single Ticket (Ages 7+ for each Ticket in a Group over 13) ~ $17
How to Book your Liberty Encounters History Program
1. Contact Liberty Encounters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.668.8029 to confirm a time and date that works for you!
2. Send payment to book your program. Payment options include a Check made out to Aaron Bradford, Cash, Venmo, or online Credit Card (which charges the 1.9% credit card + 30 cents per transaction fee, and 7% sales tax).
If you choose to use a Credit Card, after you contact Liberty Encounters, we will email you a link using the FareHarbor application.
Programs are booked upon receipt of payment. Programs may be cancelled and refunds issued up to two weeks before the program date, minus a non-refundable $75 booking fee. If Liberty Encounters cancels a program due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
3. Receive confirmation email. After your program, you will review an email with resources and template for a certificate of completion to enhance this learning opportunity.
Please know that gratuities are gratefully appreciated, but are not demanded with sword or bayonet!
These engaging Walking Tours illuminate and inspire! They are ideal for those interested in history as individuals or in small parties in tours for the public, or for groups of families, Girl Scouts, homeschoolers, students, and military. See what participants have to say!